SHOP AT THE VILLAGE DU FLAMBEAU
Come and meet exhibitors from the region and beyond in the Village du Flambeau, located at the Place Pierre-Boucher in the center of the historic district of Trois-Rivières. Discover their unique products and creations: jewelry, clothes, sculptures, decorations, fashion accessories, beauty products and more!
2. Touristic Discounts
Upon presentation, the Festivoix festival pass also grants you summer-long exclusive discounts with our many tourism partners!
2. What to do in Trois-Rivières?
Trois-Rivières comes to life during the summer season!
Many opportunities for a memorable stay await you:
- Boréalis museum
- Centre de la Biodiversité of Québec
- Ursulines museum
- Sanctuaire Notre-Dame-du-Cap
- Saint-Quentin Island
To learn more about activities to do in the city: www.tourismetroisrivieres.com
3. What to do in Mauricie?
Do you prefer to go on outdoor adventures or explore the region and discover its history? Or maybe you just want to relax during you vacation? No problem! There is something for everyone in Mauricie!
- Nature and the outdoors : www.tourismemauricie.com/activite-et-plein-air
- Relaxation, spas and shopping : www.tourismemauricie.com/detente-centre-de-sante-et-boutiques
- Family-friendly activities : www.tourismemauricie.com/activites-familiales
- Agrotourism and local products: : www.tourismemauricie.com/agrotourisme-et-terroir
- Culture, History and tourism : www.tourismemauricie.com/culture-histoire-et-tours-guides
4. What to do in Québec?
Bonjour Québec : www.quebecoriginal.com