The various FestiVoix de Trois-Rivières Web platforms are designed to provide a healthy environment for cordial and harmonious discussions in a spirit of openness and transparency. The organization’s website, blog, Facebook page, Twitter account, Tik Tok account, Pinterest account and Instagram account are spaces for Internet users to exchange ideas. In order to maintain a respectful climate and constructive exchanges, FestiVoix has adopted a netiquette policy.
- Polite and sustained language is encouraged in all communications made on the FestiVoix web platforms;
- Comments must be relevant, relate to the content of topics already published and be respectful of other users;
- Comments that are hateful, racist, sexist, abusive, derogatory, homophobic, biphobic, lesbophobic, transphobic or xenophobic will be deleted without notice;
- Content that is vulgar, rude, aggressive, disrespectful or discriminatory will be deleted without notice;
- Any content referring to pornography, harassment or obscene content will be deleted without notice;
- Personal or defamatory attacks or disrespect for the privacy of others will not be tolerated.
- Any advertising or promotional solicitation in any form without prior authorization will be deleted without notice;
- Any political message from an individual or organization aimed at promoting a specific agenda or soliciting support will be deleted without notice;
- Any form of threat or incitement to physical or verbal violence will not be tolerated;
- Any comment deemed to be off-topic or unrelated may be deleted without notice;
- The publication of personal information about oneself or another user may be deleted without notice for security reasons;
- Repeated postings, abuse of typed sentences in capital letters, or mass postings (spam) will be deleted without notice.
- Unauthorized use of FestiVoix de Trois-Rivières intellectual property will not be tolerated;
- Hyperlinks deemed irrelevant by the organization will be deleted without notice;
- The resale of tickets at a price higher than that authorized by the show or event producer is prohibited by law. Any content mentioning ticket resale may be deleted without notice;
We reserve the right to hide, delete or request the removal of any content deemed inappropriate or that ignores this netiquette without prior notice. In the event of significant or repeated abuse, we also reserve the right to ban a subscriber.
Thank you for being part of our great community.